Angela M. Pansera, D.O. Joins RIA
Posted on: 12/04/2012
Radiology Imaging Associates is pleased to announce that Angela M. Pansera, D.O.
joined the RIA team of American Board of Radiology certified radiologists December
Dr. Pansera received her medical degree from the School of Osteopathic Medicine,
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 2003. She completed
Residency at Mercy Catholic Medical Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Pansera has worked in the Washington Metropolitan area since 2008 at the Malcolm Grow Medical Center, Andrews Air Force Base. At the Malcolm Grow Medical Center, Dr. Pansera held many leadership roles including:
• Medical Director (April 2010 - October 2012)
• Assistant Professor of Radiology, Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences (2009-2012)
• Deputy Flight Commander, Diagnostic Imaging (July 2009 – April 2011)
• Flight Commander (April 2011- July 2012)
• Staff Radiologist (September 2008 –October 2012)
• Chief of Women’s Imaging (June 2009 – October 2012)
• Chief of MRI (September 2008 – October 2012)
LICENSURE & CERTIFICATION
Dr. Pansera is Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology by the American College of
Radiology, and is licensed to practice medicine in Maryland and Delaware.
• American Board of Radiology (ABR)
• American College of Radiology (ACR)
• American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS)
• Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
• Association of Military Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons (AMOPS)
• Society of Air Force Physicians
Dr. Pansera is experienced in Diagnostic Radiology including MR, CT, ultrasound,
mammography and interventional procedures.