Jake Vrdoljak, M.D. Joins Radiology Imaging Associates
Posted on: 06/05/2013
Radiology Imaging Associates is pleased to announce that Jake Vrdoljak, M.D. will join the RIA team of American Board of Radiology certified radiologists starting July 8, 2013.
Dr. Vrdoljak received his medical degree from the Chicago Medical School, Chicago, Illinois in 1994. He completed his radiology residency at the Illinois Masonic Medical Center in 1998. Dr. Vrdoljak also completed a Fellowship in Body and Breast Imaging at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology and the University of Maryland Medical
System in 1999.
Dr. Jake Vrdoljak has worked in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area since 1999 with Metropolitan Radiology
Associates, (MRA). Dr. Vrdoljak held numerous positions of responsibility with MRA including:
• Vice Chairman, Department of Radiology, Providence Hospital, Washington, DC, 2009 -2013
• Chairman, Department of Radiology, Columbia Hospital for Women, Betty Ford Comprehensive Breast Center,
LICENSURE & CERTIFICATION
Dr. Vrdoljak is Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology, and is licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia.
• American Medical Association (AMA)
• American College of Radiology (ACR)
• Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
• Society of Breast Imaging
Dr. Vrdoljak is experienced in Diagnostic Radiology including MR, CT, ultrasound, breast imaging and intervention, Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT.